Tuesday 6 March 2012

Windy~~

A day where wind blows all emotion from all around the world... i guess the rain is not form by water.. but is form by sadness all around the world... don't know if anyone of you think so... but you see don't you think it is always more windy when it rains? clouds collect everyone's emotion and and pour it down in rain... real fact are tears of people who are cry inside.. and don't know why everytime it rains... i seem to feel like crying to... and i actually don't feel lonely.. i guess i know why i always like the rain... it makes me feel that everyone is crying with me too.. and that i am not the only one in the world that is sad... whether this is a lie i made for myself or not is not important... but i really like the feel of rain pouring down on me... cold yet so warm... is just me mentally thinking that i am not alone.. the fact you see i am alone... and i like being alone.. :') it seems so.. pretty..

No comments:

Post a Comment