Wednesday 14 March 2012

What is wrong with me.. ==''

Why is there so many whys in this world... and why do i have so many whys for this world.. and why does everyone have so many whys for me... how am i to answer to all the whys... and who is going to answer to my whys.. WHY!!.. gosh there i go again with my whys.. this is so tiring.. i don't really mind tiring.. but the worst part of this is that i don't know where to get the answers from.. who to get it from.. or why do i even want it.. who's why am i suppose to answer.. and why do i have the answer to that person's whys... who has my answer to my whys... i just discover that we are all on a journey to find the person who has the answers to your whys and you have the answer to another person's whys.. so complicated.. don't know if all understand what i have just wrote.. hehe.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment