Monday 5 March 2012

lying~~

Never thought i would cry again.. i mean never thought i would cry while laughing again.. it's been so long.. feel dumb suddenly... how stupid can i be.. finally woken up from my wonderland.. reality is not as pretty as i imagine.. all that, had just been a long sweet dream... no matter how sweet your dream is you will soon have to wake up.. now i finally wake up.. i never want to dream again.. thank god.. it wasn't deep... if not it will hurt more.. dream.. how long do i think this wonderland will last... i see the truth.. i see no point in anything anymore.. i finally understand my dream.. that dream.. is a sign for me to watch out not telling me how i feel.. :') i want a peaceful and lonely life.. not going to ever ask for more.. i never thought i want to be lonely so badly.. take me away please... i am really really tired.. and yet i have a long way to go.. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment