Sunday 4 March 2012

The pain ~~

I feel the pain.. time is short i know.. i guess there is no point thinking that the time is pass fast or slow... so long i do something with the time.. so long i decide my next step.. i made use of my time.. that should be enough.. soon.. i will find the darkness i am looking for.. i gave up on the light.. hoping i can find light in darkness... darkness is not as scary as everyone see it.. it actually is very lonely.. because everyone is afraid to go close to it.. thinking that something bad will happen cause you don't know it.. and you don't even bother to know it.. i took my step.. i want to know the darkness.. don't bother stopping me.. this is the choice i made.. whatever happens.. forgive me.. this is who i am.. if you don't like it.. you can go.. don't use the word because you are my friend or because you care.. there is no point in this.. cause we came to this world alone... and leave this world alone.. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment