Thursday 22 March 2012

Waking up~~

I tried.. i really did.. but result just keep proving to me that i was right not to believe.. never thought that it will hurt.. why are you do this to me.. why is it that you are the one doing all the talking.. you made me believe.. yet you are the one who hurt me with this.. believe.. hope... trust.. what are these... these are just knife that you can stab me countless times with.. i believed... yet that believe.. is just a unreachable dream... hope.. a light for me to continue.. but the light die out.. trust.. shattered infront of me.. i am always kidding myself.. always lying to myself saying that tomorrow will be better.. one day everything will be different.. there is a reason for all this.. everything is not as it seems.. who am i kidding.. who am i lying to... myself.. i tried.. i really did.. i tried all possible ways.. but everything just keep proving me wrong.. i just all that is left is to accept that this is life.. this is my life.. this just prove to me... i must wake up from my dream.. and face this cold world..

No comments:

Post a Comment