Tuesday 20 March 2012

Stop lying..

Stop lying to yourself will you.. == stop lying to me will you... don't come in my life again!! i am afraid... i am scare.. really could you just stay where you are and i will walk away.. why am i doing this to myself... why are you doing this to me... i am already shutting myself in.. what more do you want me to do.. i wish i could just suddenly scream until i lose my voice... i hate this feeling... i want to scream out all my emotions... but singapore has no such place for me to do that... if i did people will this i am crazy.. sometimes i wish.. i would just go crazy.. then i won't have to think much of this... and even if i think more.. i have no idea what am i doing.... i just want  to know the truth.. and change my life with it.. why is it so hard... i am tired of this already..

No comments:

Post a Comment