Wednesday 7 March 2012

Hugs~~

I want a hug... i need a hug.. from who you may i ask.. that i can't answer you.. but now.. the hug i need can only come from my bear~~ MY CUTE CUDDLY TEDDY BEAR!! i miss you!!~~ i really do!!~~ do you miss me? :\ TEDDY!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!! ;) haha you don't right? okay i am telling you now.. :) TEDDY I LOVE YOU!!! wishing my bedroom was flooded with cute cuddly teddies.. :) teddy made me feel save... and always have.. if only it was alive.. but being able to let me hug went need.. and smile while listening to what i say is enough.. i wish you are always mine.. and won't get throw away.. cause i never will throw you away.. the last time my mum threw my teddy away... i cried!!.. i miss that teddy!!... until now i still feel a little sad... if i wasn't in school i will never let her throw it!!... MY FAVORITE TEDDIES!!! don't you ever leave me! ;) I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!! :) i won't leave you too so don't worry!! :) LOVE YOU ALL LOTS!! (>^^)> HUGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment