Tuesday 6 March 2012

Pissed off ==''

I already no mood already.. == what is wrong with you!!.. yesterday i didn't do a thing you keep nagging i keep quiet... for the pass few days you keep nagging i keep quiet... i keep quiet doesn't mean you can continue like that scolding me.. i did nothing wrong okay.. == and you don't even know what is happening you scold me.. == you only know how to say i keep use computer and phone.. but did you know that at least both of this thing can make me feel happier... 'they' can make me happier more than you can.. you say i don't know anything.. only know how to use computer use phone.. then do you know i freaking hate my life.. and that i wish you could shut up and listen to me.. wishing you would understand me.. but you don't and since you don't could you leave me alone.. you say i go school for what.. don't need study.. but when i was studying where you there to even see or notice? you only see the bad side of me.. never tried to see the good side of me.. okay fine you want me to be heartless i will!!.. don't blame me for doing this.. i didn't want to.. you force me.. you think i don't know about what is happening.. i know.. i know all.. but i just act as if i don't because it will hurt you.. and yet by trying to protect you, you hurt me.. i didn't say cause i didn't want you to worry.. i know there is problem with money... i know.. that is why i skip most of my breakfast lunch and dinner.. and yet you scold me.. saying i lazy buy.. i just agree with you i lazy to buy.. you never think in my way.. if you don't please.. don't bother.. when you finally realize this.. you already lost a always trying to protect you daughter.. i give up on trying le.. you will never understand.. and i and wasting my time and effort.. if you hate me so much why did you give birth to me in the first place.. i wish i wasn't born..

No comments:

Post a Comment