Friday 23 March 2012

Once is enough..

I see a big world out there.. but though the world is big.. i don't think i fit in.. there is like no place for me.. believe.. i don't want to.. not anymore.. trust.. there isn't anyone for me to do that.. not even myself.. hope.. what for.. it just make me suffer more.. dreams.. is never real.. wonders.. they are true but unreachable.. nothing is left.. i guess.. a thing that is broken.. will remain as it is.. not going to pick it up and glue it back.. scars are forever there.. if i glue it back and it breaks again.. i think it will turn to dust.. and get blown by the wind.. then i will have nothing left to hold on to.. leaving it as it is.. knowing that it will never be the same.. no matter how hard i try.. what is broken.. will always be broken.. even if fix.. it will never be the same..  what is left is to be forgotten.. like me.. i am what is left.. to be forgotten..

No comments:

Post a Comment