Monday 5 March 2012

Tears..

Tears it used to be warm.. it used to be a way for me to show how i really feel.. now my tears are cold.. i kind of like it.. it just prove to me how i wish i could be lonely... with no one to care about me.. with no one to worry about me.. i wish everyone would just ignore me.. this time being alone might finally cure me.. i just realize the previous scar wasn't heal.. and yet i add more to it.. never felt this painful before.. no one will ever get why i suddenly become like this.. i knew i would go to darkness for help sooner or later.. being heartless is actually not a bad thing.. i can hide myself.. and i really need a place to hide myself.. if you know me (real life) please help me by not doing anything.. is myself that i am fighting right now.. please don't care if i fall.. being friends with everyone of you i feel bless... but too bless.. i don't deserve and need this bless.. please.. just let me be. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment