Tuesday 28 February 2012

Stop.. :(

Stop asking me.. please... i don't want to tell you cause i don't want to rely on you everytime i am sad or happy... i am a person who get used to things easily.. if you keep make me rely on you and when you are gone suddenly.. what am i to do.. so please.. stop asking.. just accept my lie.. trying to control myself.. but you are not helping.. stop making it any worst.. today i almost got the answer to my question.. but then the answer seems so distance i can't reach for it... from now on i am keeping all my problems to myself.. what is the point of share every of your problems.. it only make the people you share with worried.. the best lie i every make was to smile.. and it works.. :) i don't mind people sharing problems with me.. i will try to take the pain from most people and hide it away.. like it was never there.. i want everyone around me to be happy. :) please do not care what happen to me.. :) because everyone is a part of me.. :) let me take all your sadness away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment