Wednesday 15 February 2012

I know.. but yet you can't see..

You always say that money is not enough.. you think i can't see.. you scold me i keep quiet.. cause why.. cause you are bigger then me.. you say that i keep spend your money.. and yet you buy lego for that stupid brother of mine.. who doesn't know how to think.. you promise him so what.. have you ever seen him keeping his promise.. at least i did.. but you don't bother to notice.. you always see that bad side of me.. but have you ever try know me.. saying that i grow and become rebellious... but do you know that i been keep quiet all this year.. i already am controlling myself.. if i were to be rebellious it won't be that way.. i won't even listen to you.. stop forcing me.. i already have no way.. i can't hold in for long you know.. either i go crazy if not i will be really rebellious.. == till now i know you care.. but yet you didn't know you cause this...

No comments:

Post a Comment