Friday 17 February 2012

Step by Step..

I am walking towards the future step by step.. not planning anything.. nothing is in my head.. i don't know what to expect.. if i don't plan for the future it will be hard for me... but then if i plan for it... what if it doesn't go the way i plan.. how am i to plan... i so stress.. money problems keep rising.. projects flooding in.. exams coming soon.. why.. how.. what am i to do.. who am i to tell.. what can i do.. AH!! soon.. soon i will go crazy.. i can just feel myself falling.. i can't hang in there any longer... this is the most i can do.. i hope i can hang in there.. at least after my exam.. right after my exam i don't care what happen.. cause at least i know i did try.. and that my mum won't be so sad.. cause i did.. i did finish my exam and not fail in everything.. but.. when will she be proud of me.. i just hoping too much.. but that is all i can give her.. i have nothing more le.. plus.. is my brother she care more about.. not me.. ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment