Friday 17 February 2012

Future...

What is in the future that i can't see.. what will happen in the future that i will regret.. what will happen in the future that i will treasure.. what will happen in the future that make me so afraid... having dreams.. bad dreams.. and yet they are happening to me in real life.. if only i remember then it won't happen.. is like i have live this life before.. maybe i have live this life over and over again.. everything that happen is just happening all over again.. maybe my dreams are asking me to prevent it.. but why can't i remember what happen!!.. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!! is it cause i am to stress that is why i have bad dreams? but if that is the case why did my dreams keep happening in real life!! WHY!?!? omg i am sooooooo STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment