Tuesday 17 January 2012

My story :)

MY WORLD.. you can't see how prefect it is.. i can't too.. but it is perfect.. is just humans are never satisfy.. always think that god is unfair they can't have what they want.. (i am also like that) but if we see it is another way your life is perfect.. :) maybe this day might never come for a lot of people until you lost something really important.. i hope one day i can see it without losing something.. i want to use my eyes to see my life.. use my heart to feel my life... use my laughter to improve my life.. use tears to clear away useless things in my life.. i want to see my perfect life my own way.. so can everyone! JIA YOU!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I lose something... it's is also imaginary... as in not real. I can feel that pain. i can see the joy in having things that i have too. but sometimes. what am i thinking, feeling? it all feels strange. I have lose things in real life before... i just be able to picture or transfer..... pain literally in to another person's situation and understand what they are going through. it makes me feel upset that i can't help them though. then why do i feel those feelings i feel.. when i can't seem to do a thing.

    ReplyDelete