Sunday 6 May 2012

I am left with... me?

I know previous two post are song.. well.. i post it cause first it's nice and i want to share it.. next is maybe that is how i feel.. which i know a lot of you feel the same.. I don't believe it last time.. well actually now i still kind of don't believe.. i learn of ways to read hand lines.. which people say is for the future.. or what you will become.. what is it that will come and so on.. i didn't really believe.. until i remember that there is a saying destiny is in your hands.. that is when i realize.. maybe it's true.. destiny is in your hands.. (more like written on your hands) learning more and more about people (human) everyday... and that i realize i have been searching for my real self.. or myself everyday.. everytime which seem that i found it (myself) i just lost it.. or it just fade away.. is everyone else also searching for themselves? or am i the only one..

No comments:

Post a Comment