Friday 13 April 2012

I hate myself..

Why is it that the past keeps on haunting me... what is it that i must learn from.. or what is it that i have to know.. why are you doing this to me... who are you to me... how important are you to me... i don't get it... if things go on like this i will go crazy... is not easy to forget something... but it is harder when you already forget something but you remember it somehow... is like can't it just be forgotten... why is it like that... you knew i can't have so what for remember... you knew it was in the past so what for remember... you knew that you can't rewind the time so what for remember... you knew it will never be the same so what for remember... and though i never regret loving you... but i regret remembering you... every memories just hurts me.. so what if it is already very long.. i did forget.. or at least i tired to... but you just remind me of it... and now i have to start all over again.. and i am tired of do this over and over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment