Saturday 5 November 2011

I wish.. If only..

Why.. why.. why must the ending be like this.. I want it to change.. But i guess if you are happy i will be happy for you.. Wish you all the best. :) I have to move on.. I can't keep on waiting for something that will never come true.. Wishing.. Hoping.. But it did come true.. well at least it did in my dreams.. I am happy enough.. Hope you will be happy too.. Things around me has started to lose their colours.. But thanks to my friends at least is black and white and not total darkness.. They gave me LIGHT.. But i used to think only you can give me all the colour i need to shine my life.. But thanks to chemistry i know all the colour are just part of light. :D I smile for my friends.. I am happy for you.. I guess you didn't know but you are the first person i love.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment